Jonah Falcon - The world’s largest penis (13.5 inches )

Jonah Falcon, 41, aroused suspicion when eagle-eyed guards from the Transport Security Administration at San Francisco International Airport spotted his bulging package.Jonah Falcon, The world’s largest penis, world’s largest penis, penis, 13.5 inches, Jonah Falcon - The world’s largest penis (13.5 inches )
The man with the world’s largest penis was subjected to a rigorous frisking by airport security staff amid fears he was trying to smuggle a weapon on board a flight.
Jonah Falcon, 41, aroused suspicion when eagle-eyed guards from the Transport Security Administration at San Francisco International Airport spotted his bulging package.
Jonah Falcon, The world’s largest penis, world’s largest penis, penis, 13.5 inches, Jonah Falcon - The world’s largest penis (13.5 inches )
The well endowed New Yorker was thoroughly searched and even had powder sprinkled on his pants to check for explosives after his “very noticeable” manhood was mistaken for a biological threat.
Mr Falcon told the Huffington Post: “I had my 'stuff' strapped to the left. I wasn't erect at the time.
"One of the guards asked if my pockets were empty and I said, 'Yes.' I said, ‘It’s my d***.
"He gave me a pat down but made sure to go around [my penis] with his hands.
“They even put some powder on my pants, probably a test for explosives. I found it amusing."
 Source:http://www.mirror.co.uk/
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
June 20, 2018 at 5:50 PM

Uhhhhhh ew

What do you think?

Back to home Back to top 1001 questions. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.